Do you have any questions? email: email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Those who want to receive a Bible education and be more effective in serving God.
- Those that have had some training and want to continue but cannot leave their field of employment and return to school.
- Those who have graduated from other schools, and who wish for additional degrees, may profit from World Vision’s programme.
Yes, World Vision asks that all students pay their tuition in full at the time of enrolment and offers a 10% discount to those who enrol by paying in full. However, if the student needs to pay in instalments, he/she may pay the specified down payment at the time of enrolment and the balance in 10 equal monthly payments. Additional charges include textbooks, shipping and handling, a mandatory graduation fee and other applicable fees.
Yes, World Vision offers classroom studies which are conducted on Fridays and Saturdays, allowing the students an opportunity to have weekdays jobs while earning a Theological education.
If the applicant desires to study through our Distance Learning programme, he/she may enrol at any time of the year regardless of the programme. Should the student desire to attend our On-Site classes, please refer to the school calendar for designated dates.
World Vision Schools are established strictly for the purpose of religious education. We do not prepare our students for secular roles or education. We do not receive government funds or grants as such. World Vision provides its own scholarship system on a limited basis or relies upon the support of churches and individuals who choose to provide tuition support for specific students.
Pastors and full-time Christian workers apply for life experience credit by submitting an application to that effect. The following are requirements for life experience credit.
- Have as much as 10 years in full-time ministry to receive up to 32 hours towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- No life experience credit can be applied towards a Masters’s or Doctoral degree.
- Cost for life experience credit is $30.00 per credit hour.
- No degree will be issued at any level until the student has completed the minimum required hours equivalent to one year’s work at the level.